The Shire Wars feast has a Middle Eastern theme.
- $10 adults
- $7 Youth (13+)
- $0 Children under 13
Pre-registration for Feast is recommended as limited seats are available.
Feast has Sold Out
All seats for the Feast have been sold.
There are no restrictions on bringing outside food onto the site – aside from a general prohibition on alcohol (the site owner’s policy). Please refer to the Site Information Page for details on the site’s fire & firewood policy. There are a limited number of restaurants within 5-10 miles of the site. There are no restrictions on leaving and re-entering the site.
Selections in the feast will include
(menu and recipes will continue to be updated so check back)
- Kibbe – lamb and bulgur (D)
- Labne – yogurt cheese prepared 2 ways – rolled in mint and rolled in sumac (GF, V, D)
- Layered lentil and chicken triangles with honeyed walnut sauce. (GF, N in sauce)
- Tabbouleh (V, VG)
- Beet salad (GF, V, D)
- Salad of cucumber and pomegranate (GF, V, VG)
- Rishta – Lamb and noodles (GF on request)
- Salad of chickpeas and carrots (GF, V. VG)
- Dish of chicken with quinces served with tricolor rice (GF, S, N)
- Assortment of sweets and fruits (ask as many will contain N, S, D)
- GF – Gluten Free
- V – Vegetarian
- VG – Vegan
- D – Contains Dairy
- S – Contains Sesame
- N – Contains Nuts
Individual Recipes for Menu Items will be posted here once they become available. Click the Recipe Name to view the full recipe.