Join the Shires of Blak Rose, Hartshorn-dale, Montevale, Caer Adamant, Eisental and Owlsherst, and the Baronies of Bhakail and Buckland Cross in celebration of the 640th anniversary of the Battle of Kulikova on October 15-17 2021!
The requirement to pre-register has been lifted!
- Only those who pre-register will receive the special commemorative tokens
- You must pre-register if you wish to order dayboard boxed lunches (see Dayboard for details)
- Pre-registration closes October 8, 2021 (extended from October 3)
- Regardless of pre-registration or registration at gate, all attendees must supply the following information for a contact list:
- SCA name and legal name
- Membership number (if you have one)
- Email address or telephone number
EK Mask Policy will be In Effect
East Kingom’s Mask Policy states that masks shall be worn by all participants, indoors and out, while on site at any in-person gathering. Martial activity runners may require masks to be worn while fighting at their discretion, provided that the requirement is applied all combatants evenly.
Activities & Meetings
For information on planned activities, please visit the activities page.
Meetings & Gatherings: Please contact Lord Eleazar ha-Levi at email@example.com if you would like to add a meeting or gathering in conjunction with this event to the day’s schedule.
Food & Drink
Feast Information and Recipes: this information is available on the Dayboard page or you may select “Food” from the navigation menu.
Bashore Scout Reservation is a “dry” site – consumption of alcohol while on site is strictly prohibited.
Camping will be permitted both Friday and Saturday night.
- For those who wish to stay on site overnight, there is limited camping space along the tree line on the LOWER FIELDS.
- Cabin camping is not available this year.
- Campfires may be built in any established fire ring. Above ground fire bowls are also permitted, but ashes must be dumped at established fire rings. Do not move fire rings or build new ones without permission of Camp Ranger. DO NOT bring in outside firewood. There is an ample supply of firewood in the surrounding woods. Any fallen timber may be cut up and utilized as needed. DO NOT cut down or Damage any live, or standing trees.