Select Activity Subcategories from the menu above or scroll down to see activity detail posts for all activity categories. Click post titles or the “Read More” link to see more information.
Per East Kingdom policy, all participants shall wear masks at all in-person Kingdom gatherings, indoors or outdoors, of any size or type. Individuals may lower their masks briefly while eating or drinking. Martial activity runners may require masks while fighting at their discretion (this requirement shall be applied uniformly to all combatants of the same category).
- A Full ScheduleThe schedule for Shire Wars is long and full of wonderful activities, so please click where it says “Full Schedule” to see it all.
- Archery InformationInformation about Archery at Shire Wars
- Bardic CircleBardic activities will be conducted throughout the day. Plague prevention precautions shall be strictly adhered to by all performers and participants.
- Call for Classes: BardicLady Siobhan is seeking bardic class instructors. Plague prevention precautions shall be strictly adhered to at all times.
- Childrens’ ActivitiesAt this time, the planned activity for children will be grab-and-go activity packets for children to do with their parents. To protect the safety of our children, no group activities are planned.
- Heavy Combat ScheduleThe schedule for Heavy Combat may be found within this item.
- Rapier ActivitiesFind the Rapier schedule and information about Rapier tournaments and melees here.
- Thrown Weapons ScheduleThe schedule and safety policies for Thrown Weapons may be found here. The Range will be open on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Youth Combat ActivitiesYouth ages 6 to 17 are invited to participate in a variety of youth martial activities. Instruction will be available for any new combatants.