Please read all the way to the end to make sure you don’t miss any important information.
East Kingdom Policy stipulates that masks shall be worn at all times when on-site at any practice, meeting, or event, except that participants may briefly lift their masks for bites of food or sips of beverage and fighters may refrain from wearing masks when actively engaged in fighting (helm comes off, mask goes on). Martial activity runners may require fighters to remain masked while fighting as long as the policy is evenly applied to all participating fighters on the field.
- Kingdom Masking Requirements – August 6, 2021
- Clarification About Kingdom Masking Policy – August 17, 2021
- A Reminder About Mask-Wearing At Events – September 13, 2021
Proof of Vaccination or Recent Negative Test
On September 27, 2021, the SCA Board of Directors announced that Kingdoms may adopt a policy of requiring vaccination or proof of negative test. The East Kingdom opted to adopt such a policy. This section will be updated to reflect changes to the requirements, which go into effect October 12, 2021. In all cases of disparity between this site and the main EastKingdom.org website, the East Kingdom website shall prevail.
- Board Resolution – COVIDSafe Proof of Fully Vaccinated Status or Negative COVID Test Policy – September 27, 2021
- COVIDSafe Proof of Vaccination or Negative COVID Test FAQs – September 27, 2021
- EK COVIDSafe COVID Test Policy Resolution – September 27, 2021
The Proof of Vaccination or Negative Test policy is anticipated to slow things down a little at the gate, and you should also expect a more strict event security posture at site entrances/exits. Please bear with us as we work out how to best implement this new policy.